You know that really uncomfortable moment when someone tells a joke that’s not funny or does an impersonation that no one can recognize? For many April Fools Day just extends this agony for a full 24 hours. Help yourself out. If you’re going to participate in tomorrow’s festivities make sure you’ve got something good!
Don’t do it if:
- someone will cry if they think it’s true (I’m pregnant!)
- someone will cry when they find out it isn’t true (Will you marry me?)
- someone could lose their job (no sir, I’d never say something so inappropriate about your daughter)
- it will cause financial damage (dude it wasn’t even that much…no I’m not paying for it!)
- someone could be seriously injured (wasn’t it funny how I was pretending I was gonna drive us off the road!?)
- you could be seriously injured if you prank the wrong person (MERCY!)
- you need attention and hope that someone will pull a prank on you.
- you are the only person who thought your prank last year was funny, like so: